Our experienced valuation team carries out valuation of different things including:
- Real Estate,
- Office Equipment,
- Fixtures, etc
The purposes of carrying out a valuation is for:
- Sale purchase,
- Accounting books,
- Rental assessment etc
Real Estate Sales
- Maestro Properties Limited manages selling of properties.
- Where do you find investors who would like to make offers on your property?
- What is involved in selling your property and is it really as easy as it seems?
- What if your property doesn’t move as fast as you anticipated and you are under pressure for liquidity?
- We offer you special services which include:
- We source for fast and competitive offers for your property
- We negotiate prices, ensuring minimal disturbance and stress on your part
- We advance you credit as you await the sale of your property
- Referral to a financial adviser where applicable
- Charges are only incurred once we have disposed your property
- When you need anything to do with real estate, Maestro Properties Ltd is the place to look.
Land Development Projects
Maestro properties Limited has a team of specialized professionals to ensure that we offer quality delivery on high quality development projects cost-effectively.
From building your own private home, to establishing gated communities, we will advise on the latest trends in the market in building and construction, taking you through the process and ensure your objectives are met.
Maestro Properties Limited will design and implement the best marketing strategies for the purpose of identifying buyers/ or tenants of real estate property.
We will also guide you through the process of buying/selling of property including but not limited to sale, and lease negotiations.
- Selection of tenants and identification of purchaser(s)
- Transfer of property
- Drawing of leases and sale agreements
- Registration of property documents such as lease and sale agreement.
The scope includes all aspects of Property Management, including and not limited to:
- Rent collection
- Rent and service charge management
- Management of staff
- Supervision, maintenance and repairs
- Handling tenants complaints